Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yves Saint Laurent - Downtown Bag

Jessica is not only dating Justin Timberlake aka Mr. Sexy Back, she is also bringing sexy back to the masses with her gorgeous YSL Downtown tote. I never cared much for white bags as they tend to get dirty really quickly, and I dont have the purse strings of a mogul. Therefore, I stick to colors I can manage.

We all know gray is huge this fall and every designer has at least one bag or accessory out there that is in this popular fall shade. The YSL Downtown bag in gray is exactly what caught my attention while surfing Saks.com.

Yes, the price tag of $1495 is hefty; but unlike the regular downtown, this one is in pebbled patent Grain de Riz leather, meaning it lasts longer and does better against stains and normal wear. I can only get 3 bags this season, and this one is definitely in contention for a spot in my heart. What do you think? Should I get it?




No comments: