Monday, August 11, 2008

Chloé Python Bay Bag

Chloe had a few very successful seasons (or is it years?) riding on the waves of everything Paddington. I was one of those Paddingtonatic, who vowed to sell her soul to the devil in exchange for a hard to get color. My two Paddies, Silver and Red, are currently resting comfortably in their dust bags and I believe they are classics that will always be in style.

The same can be said of the Bay bag. I love everything about the Bay bag: the interior space, zipped compartments, comfortable handles, and durable construction. This is a bag that is perfect for a New York city girl like myself! I was drooling when I saw this on Net-a-Porter. But at $4,000, it is more than mission impossible since I am no longer on my parents' payroll. The luxurious skin finish can dress up any outfit!

No comments: