Sunday, July 27, 2008

CC Skye - Lucy Bag



It is no secret that Lauren Conrad (and many Hollywood celebrities) loves her CC Skye Black Lucy bag. The lovely and stylish Ms. Conrad is often snapped by paparazzi going about her business around the country toting her favorite CC Skye bag.

Personally, I am a huge fan of the bag. I love the various colors it comes in, especially the white leather with gold hardware. Although I am not too crazy about Amanda Bynes bright pink Lucy, I do think it looks pretty cute on her and very age appropriate. This bag has a very roomy interior, with pockets for your celly/sidekick, and a interior zipper, for all your daily necessities and the straps hang comfortably on your shoulder all day long.

I love the texture of the leather and the 14k gold plated hardware. I find the combination simply irresistible to my checkbook. For those of you who find the 14k gold hardware a bit much, it also comes in silver hardware.

Buy it at
Label360.com for $695: Lucy Bag. For a limited time, as Label360 is celebrating its new website, shoppers can get 20% off. Enter this code "NEW20" to get 20% off this bag.


No comments: